• Course Date: March 19, 2022 – all day
• Cost: $ 150.00
• Enlistment and payment deadline: March 5, 2022 - midnite 0000L
• Payment: e-transfer only (email@example.com)
• Subject of e-transfer: Your Membership number & Holster-Crs 2022
How do I become a holster-qualified shooter
1. You must possess a handgun, a fitting holster and a magazine pouch;
2. All candidates must send an e-mail to the Assistant Chief RSO Training (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enlist in the course and receive their home-study-package as well as further detailed course information;
• Subject line of e-mail: Your Membership number & Holster crs 2022
• Body of e-mail: Your Christian Name & Family Name and your Mobile ph #
The Kananaskis Gun & Archery Club has developed its own recognized holster course to the specific needs of the Lease requirements and to meet the KGAC Range Safety Rules & Regulations. Anyone wanting to participate in Dynamic Handgun shooting at the Club requires a holster certification.
Successful candidates will be able to:
• Holster their gun throughout the Lease;
• Have an understanding in how to safely draw a gun from a holster – engage a target – and to re-holster the gun;
• Have a sound knowledge of the Range Commands used at/on the Lease (The Club uses internationally recognized Range Commands);
• Participate in the Dynamic Handgun League;
Upon completion of the course:
• successful candidates will be receiving a Holster Certificate and Holster Membership ID.
Minor Holster qualified persons:
Minors are encouraged and are welcomed to participate in the Holster-courses (they do not require an RPAL to take the course). Minors will be granted full Holster qualification recognition upon completion of the course.
Automatic Holster qualifications are granted to:
Law Enforcement-, Canadian Armed Forces- (CBT arms trades only), Carry Permit qualified- and/or IPSC/IDPA personnel will be automatically granted Holster qualification upon providing proof to the Club of holding such a qualification or being a member of above-mentioned organizations.
SAFETY IS AN INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY – ANYONE WITNESSING AN UNSAFE ACT – MUST STOP IT
|Registration Deadline: ||March 5, 2022 - midnite 0000L|
|Course Date: ||March 19, 2022 (3rd Sat in March)|